I’ve only done this kind of thing once before. I don’t usually do tags but this one looked like fun so I thought I’d give it a go!!
So there are 22 set questions. Here are my answers:
1. Hollywood Studios Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom
2. Epcot or Hollywood Studios? Epcot
3. Animal Kingdom or Epcot? Hmmm, I think I’ll go Epcot.
4. Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom? Animal Kingdom
5. Epcot or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom. It’s my favourite park!
6. Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom
7. Splash Mountain or Space Mountain? Ok, so I don’t really like either in Disney World. I like Space Mountain in Disneyland though. So I guess if we are talking Disney World I’d prefer Splash Mountain, but for Disneyland would be Space Mountain.
8. Peter Pan’s Flight or It’s a Small World? Oh this is hard! I’m a big Peter Pan fan, but if when it comes to rides I think I’d have to pick It’s a Small World. It was really close though!
9. The Jungle Book or Pirates of the Caribbean? Definitely Pirates!!!
10. Be Our Guest or Crystal Palace? Crystal Palace! I haven’t eaten at BOG before (though I really want to!) but even still I absalutely LOVE Crystal Palace! I totally recommend it to anyone who hasn’t eaten there before! Make reservations ahead of time though.
11. Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage or Voyage of the Little Mermaid? Both are good shows but I like Beauty and the Beast better.
12. Toy Story Mania or Star Tours-The Adventure Continues? Another hard one! Hmmm I love both and would be devastated if i went to Disney and didn’t do one. I’m a complete Star Wars freak, though, so I’d have to say Star Tours!
13. Tower of Terror or Rockin’ Roller Coaster? I love roller coasters but I draw the line when it comes to loops or large drops. Therefore I don’t like either of these rides. I’ve actually never gotten up the guts to ride Tower of Terror (and I probably never will). However I did ride Rockin Roller Coaster once a couple years ago. I don’t picture myself riding it again any time soon. I guess that since I’ve never ridden Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster wins.
14.France or United Kingdom Showcase? I’m going with the UK purely because Scotland (which I think should have it’s own pavilion, but there’s a highland dancer for you). I don’t really spend much time in France anyway.
15. Mission Space or Spaceship Earth? Do I really have to choose? Can I call it a tie? *sigh* Alright. This is the hardest question yet! Hmmm… I think I’d have to go with… Spaceship Earth. Whew. That was painful!
16. China or Japan Showcase? Japan, though I usually spend much time in either.
17. The Grand Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Calabreros or Malestorm? Well, Malestorm is now closed because of the new Frozen ride, but I’ll pick it anyway! I still like the Three Calebreros, but I have memories with the Malestorm!
18. Test Track or Soarin’? I love Soarin’ but I’m a speed demon! Test Track!
19. Tough to Be a Bug or Festival of the Lion King? Easiest question yet! Lion King!!!!! I love Lion King and hate Tough to Be a Bug!
20. DINOSAUR or Expedition Everest? DINOSAUR is one of my favourite rides in all of Disney! Besides, I hate the backwards part of Everest.
21. Polynesian or Contemporary Resort? I haven’t stayed at either. I’ll go with Contemporary because of Chef Mickey!
22. Pop Century or Art of Animation? Pop Century. We used to almost always stay at Pop Century when I was younger! I love it! I’ve only stayed at Art of Animation once, and it was great! However, we were in the Little Mermaid buiding, the farthest from the bus stop. First thing the walk doesn’t seem so bad, end of the day when I think my feet might fall off, not so much.