Tired of waiting in long lines in the Florida heat? Well here are some rides to help you beat the heat and the crowds!
1. It’s a Small World. Take a relaxing ride on “the happiest cruise that ever sailed”, and listen to the little dolls sing. (Caution: Catchy tune may get caught in your head for the rest of the day!)The only time I’ve seen the ride over 10 minutes is on March Break, and if it’s raining. Location: Magic Kingdom, Fantasyland.
2. The Three Caballeros. Another relaxing boat ride follows the adventures of Donald Duck as he tours Mexico. I’ve always been able to walk right on this ride. Location: Epcot, World Showcase, Mexican Pavilion.
3. The Country Bear Jamboree. Singing bears in an air-conditioned theatre. Need I say more?
This is one of my favourite Disney shows! I often catch myself singing the songs,(Again, Caution: Catchy tunes ahead!) and I laugh every time I see it! There are shows every 12 minutes, and I’ve never seen the theatre full. Location: Magic Kingdom, Frontierland.
4. Muppet Vision 3D. Dr Honeydew and Beaker’s latest creation, Waldo, gets into all sorts of 3D mischief in this Muppet adventure. This is a great 13 minute show that rarely ever has a wait. Location: Hollywood Studios, not far from Star Tours.
5. The Carousel of Progress. Another one of my personal favourites, this revolving theatre takes you on a journey through time, as it follows an American family through the changes of the 1900s. From the dawn of electric lights to the invention of flat screen TVs, it really sheds light on how much progress has been made in the past century. I guarantee you will never have to wait more than 10 minutes for this attraction! Location: Magic Kingdom, Tomorrowland.
These are the best line busters, but there are plenty more! All the rides I listed are good for those unexpected Florida rains, too, as they are all indoors.
Hope this helps, and enjoy your Disney vacation!